Trapper On Sport

My three cents on sport, its players, its fans, its magic, its follies, and it's impact on our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Huntingdon, Great Britain, originally Evensville, Tennessee

Ever go to a sports website or see a TV show about sports and wonder why they don't talk like real guys? They try but end up being just a bunch of washed up celebrities laughing at each others joke. I'm here to try and change that and give you a different perspective on the world of sports.

Monday, February 06, 2006

BACK

As some may have noticed, I haven't had a new post on here since Thanksgiving. Sorry about that but circumstances prevented me from being able to update my blog...hey I'm in the military, shit happens. Anyway, I'll be posting regularly again starting with a Super Bowl recap and rant. But now the posts will probably be weekly, instead of daily. So stay tuned. "Beer... the cause, and soloution to most of life's problems"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home